Location and Hours of Operation
Where are you located?
Our address is 1379 4th Street, San Francisco, CA 94158.
We are located between Mission Bay Boulevard North and Mission Bay Boulevard South and between 3rd Street and 4th Street. We are within Parklab Gardens, which includes food trucks and a beer garden. The Stagecoach Greens mini golf entrance is located mid-Park so when you come in from either the 4th street or Mission Bay Boulevard North entrances just follow the path to the center of the park and you’ll find our kiosk. Our phone is: 415-310-3246.
How do I get there?
Due to COVID-19, the city has instituted many changes, please visit 511.org for the latest transportation information.
There are a number of transit options for getting to Mission Bay. The T and the N both stop within walking distance, as does Caltrain and all the city buses that go there. The 55 bus goes right by us. Check 511.org for route planning. Bicycles, taxis and Lyft, Uber make getting here easy. And there is on-street and off-street paid parking. Giants Parking Lots A and C, Rutter Parking Garage (Owens), UCSF Third St Garage (1630 3rd St) and a paid lot on Terry Francois BLVD are good options. Giants games can affect parking and traffic so those are good days for coming by transit or car service.
What are your hours of operation?
We are open for play Monday 4 pm -9 pm and Tuesday - Sunday 11am - 9 pm BY RESERVATION ONLY (we cannot accommodate walk-ins.). Please pre-purchase tickets with tee times on our website or app. We recommend at least an hour to fully experience the course, if you have the last tee time at 8PM, please complete your play no later than 9PM.
What is your weather policy?
We are an outdoor course built for hardy San Franciscans, so we usually play in all weather. If you are a fair-weather golfer, please check the forecast prior to purchasing your tickets, as we will not refund tickets when we are open.
From time to time our greenskeeper may decide to close the course due to air quality, torrential rain or heavy winds. In these cases we will contact reservation holders about golfing another time.
Do you close for private events?
We will offer the course for private events, however, because we book Mini Tee Times in advance; our policy will be to schedule private events far enough in advance that our existing commitments will be honored. If we have to reschedule you for any reason, we will contact you.
How much does it cost to play?
A round of 18 holes on the Boom and Bust course is $16 to play for adults. Youth aged 12 and under play for $10. We also charge a $3 reservation fee per ticket, this allows golfers to change their tee times vs. forfeiting their tickets.
How do I get tickets?
You must purchase advance tickets with tee times on our website (stagecoachgreens.com) or through our app. You may also reschedule your tee times via your account online or through the app.
How do Mini Tee Times work?
When you buy tickets online you must schedule a specific time to play. This time is the start of a 15 minute window during which you may tee off at Hole 1. Please arrive at or before your tee time, and the greenskeeper will let you know when your group may begin. Available times will be on our site and you may select from those times at the time you purchase a ticket. If you are golfing with a group everyone in the group must have a Mini Tee Time for the time slot. You may reschedule your tee times via your account on our app or website.
What if I want to change my Mini Tee Time?
Login to your account via our app or website and select the tickets you would like to reschedule, follow the instructions to reschedule to any available tee times.
What if I miss my Mini Tee Time?
We require reserved tee times so that we can accommodate as many people as possible so it is important that you come at your scheduled time. Please reschedule your tee times from our app or website as soon as you know you will miss your reservation so others can use it. To reschedule your tee time, please login to your account on our app or website and follow instructions.
What is your refund policy?
All sales are final. We are unable to provide refunds for mini golf tickets.
How can I get the Stagecoach Greens app?
You can download the app from the Apple Store or Google Play.
- Please allow the party ahead of you to fully clear the hole ahead before retrieving your balls or moving on to the next tee
- Please do not climb on course elements or equipment
- Please keep to six shots per hole
How long does it take to play the course?
Time to play depends on a number of factors, including size of your party and how busy the course is, but we recommend budgeting 45 minutes to an hour for a round of 18 holes. And remember we are in Parklab Gardens with some great food trucks and a beer garden, so plan to enjoy them also.
How do I keep score?
The most exciting way to keep score is to download our App (from Google Play or the App Store) and open an account. Then your games will be saved. If you prefer to go low tech we have a scorecard and pencil at the Kiosk.
What are the course rules?
Our course rules are:
- Up to 4 people in a group
- Every player in your group should take their first shot before any player takes a second shot
- The ball nearest to the hole putts first
- There is a 6 shot per hole limit, once you’ve scored a 6, wait for your party to finish, then move on to the next hole as a group
- If the ball goes off the course, replace the ball where it went off with a one stroke penalty. If another ball knocks yours off the course, you may replace with no penalty
- If the ball ends up against an edge or obstacle you may move it one clubhead length for a better lie
- Have fun!
- For additional rules, please see safety rules
Amenities and Accessibility
What are the amenities of the course?
We are excited to be located within Parklab Gardens, which features five of the best food trucks in San Francisco, a beer (and wine) garden, and bathrooms with diaper changing facilities.
Is there storage available?
Unfortunately no. Since we are located outdoors in the park, we do not have secure storage for items such as strollers and bags, but you are welcome to bring them on the course with you. We have limited path space, so please be aware of your stroller and try not to block the passage of others. No scooters or bikes are allowed on the course.
Is the course wheelchair accessible?
Yes! We value everyone being able to play our course. Every hole on the course is ADA compliant and we have adaptable putters to make the playing the course fun for everyone.
Rules and Policies
- You must have a ticket with a reserved tee time with you to enter the course
- There must be one ticketed, playing adult for every three children.
- Do not enter if you have a cough, fever, or other COVID-19 symptoms
- No food allowed on the course
- Only 4 people max to a group
What are the safety rules?
- Please be respectful of others while you play
- Miniature Golf can be hazardous; please watch for balls and obstacles. Play at your own risk.
- Please do not swing your putter above the knee or use it to strike anyone or anything except your golf ball.
- Please do not climb on the hole apparatus except where indicated as a featured photo area
- If your ball goes someplace where you can’t retrieve it, please ask the Greenskeeper for another one
- No pets allowed.