COVID-19 SAFETY RULES
- You must have a ticket with a reserved tee time with you to enter the course
- There must be one ticketed, playing adult for every two children.
- Do not enter if you have a cough, fever, or other COVID-19 symptoms
- Maintain a minimum six-foot distance from one another;
- If you are over 10 years of age, you must wear a face mask covering over your nose and mouth at all times
- Do not shake hands, high five, or engage in any unnecessary physical contact.
- You may not go on and off the course
- No food and beverage allowed on the course
- Only 4 people max to a group